VITAMIN & SUPPLEMENT STORE
Organic, plant-based food is always your best medicine and first option. However, in today’s stressful world, you may not be getting all the nutrients you need, and may be suffering from deficiencies. Fill any nutritional gaps with supplements. In addition, there is substantial medical evidence that specific supplement are useful in the prevention and therapy of many health conditions
Bilberry StandardizedExtracts of bilberry, a cousin of blueberry, may help improve vision and have other health benefits, but some bilberry supplements may not contain real bilberry extract -- the type used in most clinical studies. That’s why we wanted to point out Nature’s Way is a GOOD bilberry supplement.
CoQ10CoQ10 can help improve fertility in men and women. Most people have enough coQ10 naturally, but there is some evidence adding more through supplements is beneficial. CoQ10 helps with:
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Help treat heart failure and other heart conditions
- May help lessen cardiac risk in future
BromelainThough the primary benefit bromelain has is improving protein absorption, it can be used to treat bloating and chronic inflammation. If you are regularly bloated or recovering from a sports injury, Bromelain may help.
Calcium MagnesiumStrong bones require a combination of nutrients, including calcium and magnesium. The best supplements have a good ratio of calcium to magnesium and contain the forms of each mineral that are easiest for your body to absorb and least likely to cause side effects. Aim for a 2-1 ratio, getting twice as much calcium as magnesium each day.
Daily Cleanse FiberSupport a healthy digestive system with this daily cleanse fiber. Used daily, this blend gently supports regularity with fiber and Triphala, while herbs like Ginger and Cinnamon pleasantly warm and stimulate digestion.
Ginger RootGinger is a great natural remedy for stomach issues and problems. Ginger is commonly used to treat the following types of stomach problems and conditions:
- Motion sickness
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- General Nausea (and nausea from chemotherapy and other treatments)
- Upset stomach and gas
- Migraine headaches
- Chest and lower back pain
- Modest pain reduction caused by Osteoarthritis
- Bleeding disorders. Ginger may increase risk of bleeding
- Interactions with diabetes medication
- High doses may worsen heart conditions
Glucosamine Chondroitin, FlexmaxAccording to one estimate, about one in five Americans takes glucosamine and one in 10 takes chondroitin.There are different types and doses available and they are taken for a number of different conditions, and there may be certain situations in which they are particularly helpful.
Juvenon Pro CognitiveThis is a supplement that works to help adults feel younger, sharper and more energized. This product aims to reverse the effects of aging on the brain and body. For the best results, our experts recommend using brain enhancement supplements for at least 3 months.
Lavender Essential OilInhaled as aromatherapy or by rubbing directly onto skin, lavender oil can help you relax and is commonly prescribed for trouble sleeping. The sedating effects of lavender on certain muscles can help with:
- Headaches & pain
- Big surgery. Lavender may slow down the central nervous system, therefore should not be used at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Be cautious using lavender on top of prescription sedatives such as Barbiturates or Chloral hydrate.
Resveratrol-150This supplement provides antioxidant support‚ helping promote blood vessel function and enhance various areas of cell and tissue health in the body. It Helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals on your body, and especially beneficial for those with heart disease and memory problems.
- Combats diabetes by reducing blood sugar, pressure, and fat levels in blood.
- Treatment for the hardening of arteries
- Combats high cholesterol
- Acne. Evidence shows applying gel form may reduce severity of acne
- Lung disease (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Can help reduce coughing and mucus build up.
- May slow blood clotting or increase risk of bleeding.
- Hormone sensitive conditions
- Stop using at least 2 weeks before scheduled surgery due to risk of bleeding.
- Be careful taking with medications that slow blood clotting
Turmeric StandardizedTurmeric standardized is a very good natural anti-inflammatory supplement. It also improves circulation and helps prevent blood clotting. Turmeric is particularly beneficial for the following conditions:
- Joint pain
- Stomach pain
- Itchy skin
- Menstrual problems
- High cholesterol
Vitamin B-12B12 helps turn food into energy for the body. It is especially important supplement for vegetarians, since its found in animal products. With age, it’s harder to absorb the vitamin, so it's a good supplement for those 60+ in age. B12 is a important supplement for those with:
- Vegan diets
- 60+ adults
- Post weight-loss surgery, B12 supplement is good.
- If you drink heavily regularly, B12 is beneficial.
- If you take acid-reducing medications, good to pair with B12
- Crohn's disease, celiac disease, and other conditions that affect intestines.
- Immune system disorders.
Vitamin D3 GummiesVitamin D3 supplements help build strong bones and prevent against osteoporosis. Supplement is especially beneficial for older people who don’t have high sun exposure regularly and is commonly given in drop form to infants. It is best absorbed after a meal. Vitamin D can also help:
- Stronger bones
- Lower high blood pressure
- Increase immune system
- Reduce risk of diabetes
- Possible allergic reaction
- High calcium levels (if nausea/increased urination/tired)
- May interfere with cholesterol tests